I use CosRX Centella Blemish Cream and my face glows. For the price I enjoy it. I don’t really like to use a lot of actives in my toners anyway because for me pH is the most important. And I felt it was a little off.
What I like to do:
- Product Instructions – After your cleansing step, pour product on a cotton pad and pat on your face. I use a cotton pad and like to leave it for a bit under my eyes since it’s so refreshing. Per the listing on Amazon: “Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed.”
- Where does it go in the routine? – After cleansing step if I’m not using actives, otherwise, just after the actives. This is the last step as a spot treatment. I also use it as an extra hydrating step before a heavier moisturizer at night.
- Do you see any immediate effects? – A very refreshing feeling which is amazing in the heat of summer. I always felt like it made my skin look slightly better upon application–somehow the texture seemed better and my skin looked glowy.
- What is the long term result of use? – I do see a little brightening effect and also a bit more hydratation.
- Any warnings? – Texture-wise, it’s thick and creamy and because it has zinc oxide in it, it’ll leave a white cast, which is why I only use it at night. The smell is not overwhelming. Some people have reservations about using it in their skincare, it’s worth noting.
- Would you buy it again? – Yes I will just because of that refreshing feeling that I’m desperate for in the current weather.
I’ve been looking at the giant 400ml bottle because I really hate that I lose product from the dispenser on the 150ml version.
I have also used the Balance mask with the pink color.
Unfortunately, it made my skin itchy and bothered it so much I couldn’t keep it on for the full duration. Even ended up washing off what was left of the essence. I’m probably going to give it another shot since several come in the pack, but I’m wary of it.
I used it the one time so I can’t say what kind of long term effects it might have.